Pay your landline bill online immediately with Khatriji
In this busy work-and-time scheduling era, it is tough to spare time for paying bills of our regular amenities. Taking out time and reaching the operator office during working hours is extremely tiresome, especially when you realize that you have to pass through a long queue to pay your landline bill. It can even happen that you forget the deadline date and you have to pay the extra for late payment. These reasons at times annoy you while paying your telephone bill. Your continual routine is interrupted only for paying your landline bill. But Khatriji is a one-stop digital platform to figure these bill payment tasks online.
By Khatriji, you can pay landline bills online from anywhere. Khatriji is a reliable platform for Landline Bill Payment. Khatriji allows its user to do their telephone bill payment online. It provides services for Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Tata Docomo and other operators. The user can pay the broadband bill via Khatriji wallet or directly through Visa Card, Master Card and Net banking as per the convenience.Below are the steps to your Landline Bill Payment online through Khatriji:
- Select your Landline Operator and Landline Number.
- Write in the amount as mentioned in the bill.
- Press the “Proceed to Pay Bill” button.
- You can write Khatriji gift card number and then apply.
- If you have not yet logged in then press “Login to Proceed Transaction”, mention the username and password, then click “Proceed for Payment”.
- Skip the above step if you are already logged in, then just press “ Proceed for Payment” button. You can also use your Khatriji wallet amount for the same.
- Now the online payment of landline telephone bill is done.
A long conversation with your beloved is pretty easy with the landline phones. The user can make their landline bill payment online through Khatriji wallet instead of reaching the nearest service provider and earn the benefit of landline utility.
The landline bill payment offers will be provided to the user only if it is decided by the company or the operator.
The quickest way to pay your landline bill online
Khatriji is a single-window for landline phone bill payment. Khatriji allows the consumers to pay bill landline operators like Airtel, MTNL Delhi Broadband, Tata Docomo Services, BSNL Broadband online. Khatriji gives complete security of user’s data like email id, passwords, debit card number, credit card number, date of birth. It is a one-stop platform to offer multiple payment options such as Net banking, Visa Card, Master Card. All the transactions will be processed through the gateways of the chosen bank or banks to ensure maximum security.
1. How long does it take for the broadband bill Payment to be done from Khatriji?
Khatriji allows immediate online landline bill payment. One has to follow the simple steps mentioned in the Landline Bill Payment tab.
2. How many operators does Khatriji support for the Landline Bill Payment?
Khatriji provides services for Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Tata Docomo and other operators.
3. Which type of utility bill payments are provided by Khatriji?
Khatriji offers an online bill payment facility for Broadband, Electricity and Gas bills.
4. I have paid the bill, but the status shows “Pending”, when would the payment status mention completed?
Sometimes it takes more than 2 working days for the service provider to consider the bill payment in their account.