In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.khatriji.in, material and the services rendered there under are owned by OJCT Digicom Pvt. Ltd. a company duly incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at A-205, Mondeal Hights Near Panchratana Party Plot, S.G.Highway Ahmedabad -380051 Gujarat, India.
“ Company” shall mean OJCT Digicom Pvt. Ltd.
"Product" means any product which is available on Website and Mobile App and Website itself
“Skyomie” shall mean the person who has purchased the product with registration key from Company.
"Website" means www.khatriji.in with its web pages, contents, material and goods sold there under and correlated blogs thereto.
If User or Skyomie directly subscribing as a User or Skyomie of this website, User or Skyomie represents and warrants that User or Skyomie is 18 years of age and above and that User or Skyomie possess the legal right and capacity to use the services on www.khatriji.in in accordance with the stated terms and usage policies. Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, Company reserves the right to terminate User or Skyomie’s membership/registration and / or refuse to provide with access to the Website if it is brought to Company’s notice or if it is discovered that User or Skyomie is incompetent to contract.
USER OR SKYOMIE ACCOUNT
User or Skyomie must be registered on the site to access or use. One User or Skyomie may have only one registration, one member account on the site. Company may cancel or terminate a User or Skyomie’s account if Company has reasons to suspect that the User or Skyomie concurrently registered or is in control of two or more member accounts. Further, Company may reject application for registration for any reason.
The User or Skyomie should upload all document as required by the Company and the registration would be valid only approval of documents by the Company. Upon registration on the Sites, Company shall assign an account and issue a User ID and password to each registered User.Skyomie has to register with the Company separately submitting duly filled in login form. Company Shall provide product with registration key along with User ID and password. A set of User ID, password and registration key is unique to a single account. Each User or Skyomie shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their User ID, password and registration key and for all use of and activities that occur under user account. No User or Skyomie may share, assign, or permit the use of account, ID or password or registration key by another person, even to other individuals within the User or Skyomie’s own business entity. User or Skyomie agrees to notify Company immediately if User or Skyomie become aware of any unauthorized use of User or Skyomie’s password, registration key or account or any other breach of security of account. User or Skyomie shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password, registration key which User or Skyomie will not be under an obligation to reveal to any representative or agent of Company or any other person. The Skyomie, on receipt of registration key :
a. Can not join same tree twice. However Skyomie can repurchase the product for which certain discount will be allowed to Skyomie by Company.
b. Can not join other tree with same registration key of product. To join / form other tree, the Skyomie should purchase new product with separate registration key.
c. Can join other Skyomie to the tree only in which he has already joined.
d. Can not transfer key to another Skyomie.
e. Can join other Skyomie using new registration key.
f. Can not share the registration key with other members
g. Can not allow multiple use of one registration key
h. Can not purchase registration key for same product on different identity basis. Any such unethical act on part of Skyomie may lead to cancelation of registration key by Company.
i. Can not grant access to account to any other person or entity
Criteria for forming Khatriji Tree :
a. One Khatriji Tree shall have one mobile number
b. One Khatriji Tree can be formed by only person
c. One Khatriji Tree can have only one PAN card.
User or Skyomie acknowledges that sharing of account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of business entity to use User account (collectively, "multiple use"), may cause irreparable harm to Company or other Users of the Sites. User or Skyomie shall indemnify Company, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered as a result of the multiple use of account. User also agrees that in case of the multiple use of account or User or Skyomie’s failure to maintain the security of account, Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate User or Skyomie’s account.
To avail of and use the Khatriji's services, User or Skyomie will have to register with www.khatriji.in and/or download the App. As a part of registration process User or Skyomie agrees to provide Company current, complete and accurate registration information which may include but not limited to Name, address, mobile number, valid email ID, credit/debit card details, herein after called the "Registration/ subscription Data".
If User or Skyomie provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate not current or incomplete or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate User or Skyomie account and refuse to provide access towww.khatriji.in and ‘ khatriji.in App’.
User or Skyomie agrees and understands that Company is advertising its services and goods on www.khatriji.in and ‘khatriji.in App’ and User or Skyomie grants Company the right to disclose the aggregate Registration Data to third parties in connection with marketing of the goods. Furthermore, User or Skyomie agrees and grants Company the right to use User or Skyomie’s individual Registration/ subscription/usage Data to provide targeting of advertisements and other product and services offers.
User or Skyomie shall notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of User or Skyomie’s account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of User or Skyomie’s password.
Company may generate the details of customers through inbound digital marketing channels such as Google Organic/PPC, Social Media & Youtube, Content Marketing, eMailers, website/channels and/or outbound marketing channels such as print media, television, radio, door-to-door, theatres or any other marketing platform, that are collectively gathered in CRM software or any other software.
When User or Skyomie subscribes and provides information or communication to Company User or Skyomie agrees and understands that User or Skyomie is communicating with Company through electronic records and User or Skyomie consents to receive communications via electronic records from Company periodically and as and when required. User or Skyomie may communicate with Company by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
User or Skyomie may be contacted by Company through email/telephone/SMS. User or Skyomie may receive informative or promotional messages about khatriji's services, products, offers, events, updates of website, content, any communication regarding User or Skyomie activity on services and details about Company.
REGISTRATION BENEFITS FOR SKYOMIE :
On registration with Company as Skyomie, the Skyomie will be eligible to get following:
1. Digital Card: Company Shall provide Digital card to Paid User. The income generated by each Skyomie shall be recorded on the respective digital card. On the basis of records of digital card only, the Skyomie will be entitled to get the income from the Company.
2. Product: The Skyomie shall get the product which is purchased from the Company.
3. Registration Key: On registration with Company as Skyomie, the Skyomie will get the registration key and thereafter only shall receive the product.
4. Benefits of Income: The Skyomie shall be entitled to get 4 types of income on registration with Company as Skyomie. The 4 types of income are elaborated below.
INCOME OF SKYOMIE:
The Skyomie on being registered with the Company, shall be entitled to earn following 4 types of income
1. Tree Income:
2. Direct Referral Income
3. Recharge Income on recharge of mobile cards and DTH
4. Repurchase Income
The income earned through Tree income, Direct referral income, Recharge income and Repurchase income by Skyomie shall accumulate in the wallet of Skyomie. The Skyomie could utilize by way of transfer or withdraw from the wallet on the following conditions:
1. The Skyomie should have purchased the product from company and should have joined as Skyomie with registration key.
2. The Skyomie should have completed 2:1 or 1:2 Skyomie connection ratio with any Khatriji tree.
3. The Skyomie should upload all document as required by the Company and the registration would be valid only approval of documents by the Company.
4. The maximum and minimum transfer of wallet amount shall be within prescribed limit set by Company which may change from time to time.
5. The charges, as fixed by Company from time to time, shall be applicable on every transaction of transfer of amount from wallet to wallet or transfer from wallet to bank account.
6. The Skyomie can withdraw the amount from the wallet through Company or through Franchisee with prior intimation. The withdrawal charges shall be applicable as fixed by Company from time to time.
USER OR SKYOMIE OBLIGATIONS:
1. In consideration of use of the khatriji's services, User and Skyomie agree to provide correct, precise, upto date and complete information about him/her as required and fill registration/subscription form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
2. The User or Skyomie is under strict obligation to not to share ID, password and registration key given by Company. Any unauthorized use of any Material contained in this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
3. The User or Skyomie should have PAN card and should get verified the PAN Card with Company as and when required by the Company. Failure on part of User or Skyomie in getting verified PAN card, shall make User or Skyomie liable for more TDS.
4. The Skyomie shall be liable to pay TDS on each type of income. The Company shall deduct TDS on the incomes generated by the Skyomie on the incomes as discussed in forgoing paragraph.
5. The Skyomie shall be entitled to purchase the product on discount price and will be entitled to get other benefits only provided the Skyomie activates the digital card provided by the Company on purchase of product by Skyomie. Only Skyomie shall be eligible to receive discount on purchase of product.
6. In order to get the discount on purchase and to earn repurchase income, the Skyomie must apply the digital card.
7. None of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of Company. No part of the Website, including logos, images, characters, graphics or sounds may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of Company. User or Skyomie also may not, without obtaining Company's prior express written permission, "mirror" any Materials contained on this Website on any other server.
8. The User or Skyomie shall not do any act that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure;
9. The User or Skyomie shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User Display Name, ID and Password and User or Skyomie shall be responsible for all activities that occur under User or Skyomie’s Display Name, ID and Password.
11. The User or Skyomie may not use the Sites, Services or User account to engage in activities which are identical or similar to Company’s e-commerce marketplace business.
12. The User or Skyomie can transfer the amount accumulated in wallet to their respective bank account. The transfer charges would be applicable on every transaction of money transfer from wallet to bank account.
13. The User or Skyomie shall not engage in any illegal, fraudulent and unethical activity in relation to the business activities carried out by the Company under www.khatriji.in.
14. Use of website and App shall not be lawful if User or Skyomie violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of Company and others; violates any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation. interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website and App;
15. The User or Skyomie should not impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to User employment by or affiliation with Company.
16. The User or Skyomie should not post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which User or Paid Memebr does not have all necessary rights and licenses.
17. The User or Skyomie should not post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law.
18. The User or Skyomie should not post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, proprietary or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website and App by any other user.
19. The User or Skyomie should not post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website and App, or that of other computer systems.
20. The User or Skyomie should not use the Website and App in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others.
21. The User or Skyomie should not reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website).
22. The User or Skyomie should not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website;
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF COMPANY:
1. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of above website and App, including, without limitation, any fault, virus, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this website and App is at User’s risk, and the Company will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website and App and material provided there under. In no event, shall the Company be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the Website and App and material provided there under.
2. In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall Company be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive, compensatory damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access, use, misuse of ID and password or registration key or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
3. User or Skyomie expressly agrees that use of the website and app is at User’s own risk. User or Skyomie shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s), ID and registration key. Company does not warrant that the websites and App will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does it make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of any website, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through website and App. Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the website and App for interrupted communications, delay, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this agreement
4. Nothing in website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Company or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, conduct or otherwise.
6. User and Skyomie further agree that User and Skyomie shall be legally obligated to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents, and any other service provider that furnishes services to User in connection with the website, from and against any and all claims, losses, damages and expense (including Attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to the Company’s provision of the website and related services.
7. Company shall have no liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Company may from time to time revise or update the website and App with or without any notice to User and Skyomie, including without limitation, updating, changing, redesigning the website and App and the material under services on website . Such revisions and updates will be supplied according to the Company 's then prevailing policies, which may change from time to time at the sole discretion of the Company and may be performed automatically.
DISCLAIMER FOR WEBSITES THAT COMPANY LINK TO:
Company expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access of www.khatriji.in to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages of external website linked and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto. Any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at www.khatriji.in and App, as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Company has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.khatriji.in and App.
EXCLUSIONS AND RESTRICTIONS:
The following exclusions and restrictions shall apply at all times to User’s use of the website and App and/or the Services therein:
- User or Skyomie may not grant access to account to any other person or entity;
- User or Skyomie may not make any use of the website and App in whole or in part that is not expressly permitted by the terms;
- User or Skyomie may not sell, assign, allow permitted use, rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, market, commercialize, disclose, act as an intermediary or provider, or otherwise grant any rights to any third party with respect to, the website and App and material therein or any part thereof;
- User or Skyomie may not undertake, cause, permit or authorize any modification of the website and App or the creation of derivative works;
- User or Skyomie may not create, distribute or disseminate any obscene or scandalous work, as defined by any applicable law at the time the work is created, using the website;
- User or Skyomie may not use any of the website and App or the Services in any manner that will or could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services or that will or could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services; and
- User or Skyomie may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service, account, computer systems or computer networks associated with the Services.
- User or Skyomie shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website and App, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website and App or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website and App nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website And App or any network connected to the Website and App. User or Skyomie may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information of any other User or visitor to Website and App, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by User, to its source, or exploit the Website and App or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website and App, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than User or Skyomie’s own information, as provided for by the Website and App.
- User shall not make any negative, denigrating, disparaging or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Company , its website www.khatriji.in and App or the brand name or domain name (s), blogs used by Company or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Company or otherwise tarnish or dilute any its trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name , copyrights as may be owned or used by Company. User or Skyomie agree that User or Skyomie will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website and App.
- User or Skyomie shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations
- Solely to enable Company to use the information, User supplies his/her Information. User or Skyomie agree to grant Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights or any other rights User or Skyomie have in his/her Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to his/ her Information.
- The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to www.khatriji.in and App, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.khatriji.in, to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the User only
- Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or refuse all or part of its services, for any reason without notice to User.
- User will not, allow third parties on behalf of Company to (i) make and distribute copies of the material of website and App (ii) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange or translate the material of website and App; or (iii) create derivative works of the of website and App of any kind whatsoever.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
The www.khatriji.in and App and all blogs contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, trade name, domain name, blogs, trademarks, service marks, text, scripts, artwork, software, photos, characters, videos, games, graphics, music, and sound, portions of which are owned by Company. The entire contents of the www.khatriji.in and App are copyrighted as a collective work/compilation and validly standing in the name of Company . Company owns copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as addition and modifications in the content original to it. No User, User, Skyomie or Visitor may modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of viewable material will be permitted without the express written permission of Company . User and Skyomie acknowledge that he/she does not acquire any ownership rights in copyrighted material. User and Paid Memeber hereby agree not to claim copyright in any work of Company on www.khatriji.in and App with minor or substantial changes.
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES OF SERVICE:
Company. expressly disclaims and does not warrant that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website and App is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, education and entertainment advice
Company expressly disclaims and does not warrant any damages or injury caused to User or Skyomie by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Company expressly disclaims and does not warrant that www.khatriji.in and App will be constantly available, or available at all;
Company expressly disclaims and does not warrant that the information on this Website and App is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Company expressly disclaims and does not warrant any interpretation of test results or study material other than as a tool of learning and enhancing knowledge.
Please be advised that Company. email newsletters ("Newsletters") are part of a wide distribution, and that neither Company. nor any third party involved is monitoring, reviewing or screening the recipient email list prior to its distribution. The User may discontinue the email newsletters by writing email to Company. to that effect. User can not claim any right, title and interest on the literary contents or other intellectual property rights in newsletters.
Use of this site is subject to Private Policy of Company.. Company. will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private messages or address information unless required by law, regulation or court order. User agrees to respect the privacy and confidentiality of others. Company. reserves the right to change or update these policies at any time without notice, effective immediately upon posting to this site.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User or Skyomie and Company with respect to the services of www.khatriji.in and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the User or Paid Membar and Company. The failure of Company to act with respect to a breach by User or Skyomie or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
This Agreement, and any operating rules for the www.khatriji.in and App established by Company constitutes the entire agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
This Agreement does not in any manner create any relationship whatsoever as between User or Skyomie and the Company, either as a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship.
Payment of product could be made through all Valid Indian Credit / Debit Card of User and also through net banking. The payments are processed using payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the User or Skyomie and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers of Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
CANCELLATION AND NO REFUND POLICY:
Once User agrees to avail the services on www.khatriji.in and App, purchase the product and registration key, the purchase transaction cannot be cancelled in any circumstances on the request of User or Skyomie. Since Company is offering tangible goods, Company does not issue refunds. User or Skyomie is responsible for understanding that no refund or cancellation is possible upon any purchase at www.khatriji.in. and App. No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances. However product can be replaced only in case of technical defects. Company does not guarantee or issue warranty of the product sold on www.khatriji.in and App.
User shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon User’s actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of infringement and violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other Users and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to Company, may in its sole discretion limit User or Skyomie’s activity by immediately removing registration either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate User membership/registration, and/or refuse to provide with access to the website if:
User or Skyomie has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information;
User or Skyomie’s actions causing any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or Company,.
Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Service, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the www.khatriji.in and App will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
- This Website and App could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company ' may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website and App at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website and app. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website are of a general nature only and are not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity.
- This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which Company has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to Company. The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of Company; and User or Skyomie are informed that Company does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites.
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon User and their heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of Company.
- Company has the right to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of www.khatriji.in and App, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on the www.khatriji.in and App, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User or Skyomie obtains notice thereof. Any use of the www.khatriji.in and App by User or Skyomie subsequent to such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User or Skyomie of such changes, modifications or additions.
- Decision of Company regarding all transactions shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies, force majeure and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- User or Skyomie shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the Company all other and further information and co-operation as Company may require from time to time.
- This service, at present, is initially available only in India, the scope of which may be expanded in other countries, which would be notified on the website from time to time.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.